Do you have a SWIFT or SMILE Mifi and want to unlock it so that it works with any other SIM card like MTN, GLO, Etisalat, 9Mobile and Airtel? Search no more because this post is for you.
Sometimes, you got stuck with the default network made with our Mifi due to the fact that it was made to work with that sim card network alone. Therefore, to give you a heads-up you need to use Mifi, I will be teaching you How to Unlock Swift/Smile Mifi to Work with Any Sim Card.
How To Unlock Your Swift/Smile Mifi to Work with Any Sim Card
- Huawei MiFi modem
- Download DC unlocked Huawei Modem/router unlock code calculator for free and generate the first code for free.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet to generate the code.
How to Unlock Your Swift/Smile Mifi to Work with Any Sim Card
- Power off your Huawei MiFi modem.
- Note down the IMEI Number of your modem.
- Insert any network sim card and turn on your MiFi modem.
- Connect with the modem to your PC or phone. In case you are prompted to log in, use admin as username and password.
- Type http://192.168.8.1 into your browser. This will indicate an invalid or locked SIM with a pop-up to enter the unlock code
- Enter the unlock code generated with your IMEI from the unlocked code calculator.
- Proceed to advance settings, then to sim seeing and further to unlock the device.
- Now enter the unlock code and apply.
TIPS: The portable, nomadic and personal wireless hotspot modem was designed to offer existing and potential SWIFT 4G LTE customers the convenience to take their high speed SWIFT 4G LTE broadband connectivity on the go, as they move around the city.
The Nomad allows multiple users and multiple devices connectivity of up to 10 users or devices either on the go or different locations within SWIFT coverage area. The ‘Nomad’ comes in two variants; one with up to 6 hours of battery life, while the other provides up to 10 hours battery life.
Once fully charged, customers can continue to enjoy 4G LTE services from “The Nomad” for up to 10 hours without being tethered to mains power. Each of the variants is also rechargeable on the go, using the cigarette lighter plug adapter in a car. It is plug n play and comes with a USB cable which you can use to connect it to PC, even to charge it.
If you opt for the SWIFT 4G LTE MULTIPLE USER COMMUNICATION HUB, there is NO limit to the number of simultaneously connected Wi-Fi enabled devices but the rechargeable battery provides up to 2 hours service without mains power.
Now that you’ve successfully unlocked your MiFi modem, I will appreciate it if you could share this post with your friends by hitting the SHARE buttons.