Ulefone X with 5.85-inch display, dual rear cameras, Android 8.1, Dual 4G LTE, wireless charging announced
Ulefone has introduced Ulefone X, the company’s latest smartphone with a 5.85-inch HD+ display with a notch and 18.9:9 aspect ratio, 91% screen-to-body ratio and has a 3300mAh battery with support for wireless charging. It is powered by Helio P23 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondray 5-megapixel camera. It has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with face unlock and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
It has a glass back with curves since it comes with wireless charging. It also makes signals like Wi-Fi, LTE and Bluetooth stronger without the need for clunky lines embedded into the frame. It comes with Dual 4G support that lets you use 4G on both the SIMs and switch between them easily.
Ulefone X specifications
- 5.85-inch (1512 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP (Interpolated to 16MP) rear camera with Sony IMX135 sensor, f/2.2 aperture,LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP (Interpolated to 13MP) front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, AW8736 amplifier chip, Box speakers
- Dimensions: 150.93 x 73.41 x 9.05mm; Weight: 217g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh built-in battery with wireless charging
The Ulefone X comes in Black and White colors, is available for pre-order for $159.99 (Rs. 10,825 approx.) from today till June 20 and ships from later this month.