Xiaomi has introduced Mi Router 4Q, the company’s latest budget router and the successor of Mi Router 3C that was launched in India last year. It is a 802.11 b/g/n single-band router, same as the 3C, but this has 3 omni-directional antennas, and supports up to 450Mbps transmission speed, thanks to 3X3 MIMO and Qualcomm QCA9561 processor.
It also has LED indicator and new MiNET button on the top that offers on-touch MIOT WiFi connection without password, and it is integrated into Mi smart home platform.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mi Router 4Q
- 450Mbps 802.11 a/b/n Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 3X3 MIMO
- 775MHz Qualcomm QCA9561 processor
- 64MB DDR2 RAM, 16MB ROM
- 3 external omni directional antennas
- 80m WiFi range, Up to 64 connected devices
- MiWiFi OS (Based on OpenWRT)
- Real time monitoring, parental controls with Mi WiFi app on Android and iOS
- 2x LAN port, 10/100Mbps (Auto MDI/MDIX), 1x RJ45 WAN port, 10/100Mbps (Auto MDI/MDIX), 1x Power port
- Red/Blue/Yellow LED indicator
The Xiaomi Mi Router 4Q comes in Blue color, is available at an offer price of 89 yuan (US$ 14 / Rs. 940 approx.) and is already on sale via Mi Store in China.